- Since 05/2013 PhD student at Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
Theme: Uncertainty reduction and complex problem solving in heterogeneous groups.
- Since 2011 Freelance consultant and trainer for intercultural communication and teamwork. RM Solutions
- 10/2009 – 08/2012 Research assistant at professorship of intercultural communication, university of Jena
- 10/2006 – 08/2012 studies of mass media communication, psychology and intercultural business communication at university of Jena
- 09/2003 – 07/2006 German and English language studies at State pedagogical university of Moscow
- Complex problem solving and uncertainty reduction in Teams
- Work efficiency in intercultural and heterogeneous groups
- Computer-based simulations for intercultural team-trainings
- since 06/2014 Research Group Intercultural and Complex Working Worlds (FinkA)
- since 05/2013 PhD scholar of the German economy foundation ( Stiftung der deutschen Wirtschaft – sdw)
- since 02/2013 associate intercultural trainer at InterCultur gGmbH (AFS e.V.)
- since 2003 AFS e.V.
FinkA: Research Group for Intercultural and Complex Working Worlds
Department for Intercultural Communication and Cultural Studies (IWK)
E-Mail: Roman Matyushkin