- 03/2015 – 12/2016 Research Associate within the Project INVOLVE
- 10/2011 – 10/2014 Master Studies: Sociology – European Societies at Freie Universität Berlin (GER) and Universidade de Coimbra (PT); Master Thesis: Motivation for Political Engagement or Protest within Refugee Movement. A qualitative Analysis of left Activists
- 10/2008 – 09/2011 Bachelor Studies: Sociology at Technische Universität Dresden (GER); Bachelor Thesis: The Welfare State and Social Equity in a comparative Perspective: Arrangements of Social Welfare in Germany and Sweden
- Voluntary Engagement within Emergency Management Agencies
- Migration and Citizenship in the Context of Global Inequality
- Motivation for Political Protest
- Qualitative Research Methods
Holwitt, P., Strohschneider, S., Zinke, R., Kaiser, S., Kranert, I., Linke, A., Mähler, M., (in press): A study of motivational aspect initiating volunteerism in disaster management in Germany.